Codarl's profile

After being plucked out of the Schiphol tunnel with my six-speed moped by a Royal Marshal, I was given a 180 euro "discount" on my fine so that "I Could get some sensible clothing"...

....And that's how I saved for my first four driving lessons!
Codarl 
"When in doubt: Gas it!" - Age: 36

vehicles

Make
model name
year

customer reviews

Base knowledge on everything Honda Friday, August 28, 2020
The Honda Common Service Manual is a 5cm (2") thick book winch contains an enormous amount of data. It explains how bolts work and how (not) to install split pins all the way to measuring... 76328
Fits RD04 aswell. Thursday, March 21, 2019
25 years of Uv light and the occasional rusting scratch really wears down the astheatics of your bike. This new one looks gorgeous! 71837
A ridiculous amount of information Saturday, August 26, 2017
This shop manual is for the 2016(/17) CRF1000 Africa Twin. It contains information on all three versions: with or without ABS, and with or without DCT.  67710
Rather be expensive then not available at all! Monday, May 29, 2017
Probably you've found these pistons damaged by previous maintenance. suprisingly often take pliers
to these pistons to rotate them, and they will probably damage the outer coating.... 67014
Glad to see it's still available. Monday, May 01, 2017
Little one can say of this product. It's blue, it compresses. The old ones can crack over time, or lose their springy colour. Aftermarket ones might not fit neatly, and leave gaps at... 66762
Consider this as part of your purchase Monday, December 08, 2014
I've never had any of these fail on me. However, I've never bought a second-hand honda with this switch still intact. With a price tag of well over ?50 it's painfull to conclude that... 33541
Replace when servicing the thermostat. Monday, December 08, 2014
Put down that tube of RTV!

Honda calls for this o-ring to be replaced should you open up your thermostat housing. It prevents leakage and thus saves you the hassle of doing the same work twice. 33531
I guess Hondas are very effective at cooling Monday, December 08, 2014
I kind-of expected mine to be reduced to a piece of aluminium powder after twenty-seven-years!

Nothing was less true, it still works like a charm, and so I have a spare one now. Good... 33521
A small finishing touch. Monday, December 08, 2014
These rubbers have a tendency to go missing, which can lead to unwanted contact between the tank and frame. Re-installing these rubbers prevents that, and keeps things original. 33511
Gear, spd. Monday, December 08, 2014
When the speedometer starts to wobble and slowly dies out, it's probably this part that has been worn down.

Remove the old gear and steel shims, clean out the housing really well,... 33501

link to this page

CMS is an independent supplier of spare parts and has no commercial link with Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha or Kawasaki.