Frequently Asked Questions
On this page, you'll find the most frequently asked questions and solutions. Simply start by clicking an appropriate category from below. Alternatively, you can also start by searching the FAQ. Could not find the answer you were searching for? No worries, we got you covered. Please create a new support ticket and we’ll get back to you.
Common question after receiving the products
- What should I do when I received incorrect items?
- Can I return my received item(s)?
- What conditions are applicable when I want to return an item?
- Will I receive a refund after I return an item?
- What should I do if I didn't receive an order confirmation email?
- What do these exception codes mean on my invoice?
Can I return my received item(s)?
You can return items, but these items need to be accompanied with a Return Material Authorisation (RMA). Our warehouse staff needs a RMA so we can register the reason of return and save items with specific complaints in order to research and avoid any future issues.
To request an RMA please contact our support desk. Please include the following information:
- Your invoice number
- Item numbers
- A clear description of the reason(s) why you request to return
Once your request is approved you will be emailed a RMA document. Please print this document and attach it to your shipment.
What conditions are applicable when I want to return an item?
- Please request a Return Material Authorisation (RMA) within 14 days after taking receipt of your order.
- Please include all original packaging in good condition. Free from scratches, blemishes, tears, dents and markings.
- The item(s) are in unused condition. Electric items may not be returned when removed from their original packaging.
Will I receive a refund after I return an item?
After we receive your item(s) back in our warehouse, accompanied with a Return Material Authorisation (RMA), you receive a refund. The refund is applied on your card or bank account as soon as possible.
What should I do if I didn't receive an order confirmation email?
After you placed an order you will immediately receive an order confirmation via email. If you haven’t received an email please check your spam box.
What do these exception codes mean on my invoice?
On your invoice you may find the following exception codes:E
Your item is superseded. Commonly parts are superseded by a newer version of the item with the main reason being improved in quality. The original item number is stated between brackets.M
Your item is no longer available. We’re not sure if it will be available again, so please check our website from time to time – or add the item to your watchlist. We'll send you a notification as soon as your items on your watchlist become available in our shop.X
Your item is cancelled by our supplier. The item initially seemed to be available but a discrepancy in the stock occurred.Y
Your item was cancelled on behalf of your request.