Product info

DISCONTINUED

fuel gauge

MUFFLER SET, CB500FOUR, CB550FOURK-K2 Forum

author
Talenti Andrea

posted: Thursday, March 20, 2008 00:50
Subject: fuel gauge

the indicator of fuel level - (on the meter) dosent work properly - I mean the arrow goes up & down old the time like if it was crazy. I already try the functionalyty of the meter by a short circuit whit out the sender unit and its work properly.Normaly when you turn on the key the merter works properly but at the moment you start the engine it start to have problem and more you increase rpm more it move up and down. I say sorry for my english, and thak for your answer. best regards.
Talenti Andrea

reply to this

Blurp
"MVEMJSUNP all planets upto pluto"
posted: Thursday, April 24, 2008 20:28
Subject: Re: fuel gauge

the indicator of fuel level - (on the meter) dosent work properly - I mean the arrow goes up & down old the time like if it was crazy. I already try the functionalyty of the meter by a short circuit whit out the sender unit and its work properly.Normaly when you turn on the key the merter works properly but at the moment you start the engine it start to have problem and more you increase rpm more it move up and down. I say sorry for my english, and thak for your answer. best regards.
Talenti Andrea

An electronic fuel gauge can get a live current somewhere fron the bike. It gets increasing currents when running, and goes nuts. You should try and remember the mileage on a full tank and toss the gauge out the window. It doesn't belong on a classic... (CBfour)

reply to this
CMS is an independent supplier of spare parts and has no commercial link with Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha or Kawasaki.