Honda CB200T K0 US Forum

Honda CB200T 1975 USA

ex

Honda CB200T K0 US Forum

author
James Pereira

posted: Thursday, September 20, 2012 03:12
Subject: ex

Hi, I'm looking for tailpipes for my Honda CB200T, and it looks like this is the part I'm looking for (part #1 and part #2 on the schematic), but the three listings for the same part on the parts page have "ex", "r", and "k0" after them. I'm assuming "r" is for Right, and is "ex" for Exhaust?

Thanks,
James

reply to this

Edwin Van Der Veen

posted: Thursday, September 20, 2012 08:08
Subject: Re: ex

Hi James,
I think your assumption is right:
Ex = exhaust , r = right.

But unfortunately partnumber 1 and partnumber 2 are currently both unavailble .

reply to this

James Morgan

posted: Thursday, September 20, 2012 10:22
Subject: Re: ex

Hi, I'm looking for tailpipes for my Honda CB200T, and it looks like this is the part I'm looking for (part #1 and part #2 on the schematic), but the three listings for the same part on the parts page have "ex", "r", and "k0" after them. I'm assuming "r" is for Right, and is "ex" for Exhaust?

Thanks,
James

Hi
The parts you require are no longer available.
But look out for any CB175 or CB200 mufflers that you may find, as they will all fit give or take. Sadly to find these new is almost impossible, and when they do come up they usually cost in excess of £500,00!
If CMS don't get round to reproducing these, then cheap repro items can be found, but completely wreck the classic value of the machine as well as having a detrimental affect on the performance.

reply to this
CMS is an independent supplier of spare parts and has no commercial link with Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha or Kawasaki.