Hagafan's Profil

I am a grumpy old git that likes Hondas ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Hagafan 
"Never do today what you can put off till tomorrow" - Age: 66

Fahrzeuge

Fabrikat
Modellbezeichnung
Jahr

Honda GOLDWING GL1200DL 1984
Fabrikat: Honda
Jahr: 1984

Kawasaki EX500D7 2000
Fabrikat: Kawasaki
Name: EX500D7
Jahr: 2000

Kundebewertungen

Kawasaki Seal Montag, 3. Juni 2024
After 2 attempts as stopping a water pump leak on my GPZ500S someone mentioned that it may be the mechanical seal behind the impeller. CMSNL supplied one to me and low and behold my... 89354
Excelent Service Mittwoch, 27. September 2023
As always a first class service from this great company. A***************** 87308
Brake Parts Freitag, 18. September 2020
First class service and product, I have used CMSNL in the past and will continue to use them for my Motorcycle spares. 76544
Brake Parts Dienstag, 7. Juli 2020
Great parts as always from my go to supplier of parts for my Hondas. 75777

Link zu dieser Seite

CMS is an independent supplier of spare parts and has no commercial link with Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha or Kawasaki.