Honda XL250S '79 US Forum

Honda XL250S 1979 Z USA

Need an accelerator diphragm pump

Honda XL250S '79 US Forum

author
Josh Bitner

posted: Thursday, June 24, 2010 02:15
Subject: Need an accelerator diphragm pump

I just got a '79 honda xl 250 and took it to a buddy to get it worked on (it had been sitting for several years in my grandfathers garage) and i found that I need to get a new accelerator diaphragm pump and rod to keep it running. Since mine is a '79 i need the pump from either a 78,79, or 80 because the rod and pump are two separate pieces, i need it to be one piece. Also, if u have it as well i would like to get a float bowl gasket.
If anyone has these parts laying around and they are still good, i would love to purchase them from you, thanks!

reply to this

James Morgan

posted: Thursday, June 24, 2010 12:34
Subject: Re: Need an accelerator diphragm pump

I just got a '79 honda xl 250 and took it to a buddy to get it worked on (it had been sitting for several years in my grandfathers garage) and i found that I need to get a new accelerator diaphragm pump and rod to keep it running. Since mine is a '79 i need the pump from either a 78,79, or 80 because the rod and pump are two separate pieces, i need it to be one piece. Also, if u have it as well i would like to get a float bowl gasket.
If anyone has these parts laying around and they are still good, i would love to purchase them from you, thanks!

Have you checked out the parts availability from the CMS Schematic for your model?

reply to this
CMS is an independent supplier of spare parts and has no commercial link with Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha or Kawasaki.