DRY CLUTCH KIT ONLY FOR 002-04-250 DREAM50

Takegawa complete dry clutch kit wanted

(02-02-0141) DRY CLUTCH KIT (ONLY FOR 002-04-250) DREAM50 Forum

author
Ollie Friend

posted: Wednesday, December 9, 2015 00:16
Subject: Takegawa complete dry clutch kit wanted

Hello all
I'm looking for the complete takegawa dry clutch kit for a Honda dream 50 . Please message me if you have or know someone with one for sale . Also looking for a aluminium petrol tank for the dream 50 .
Thank you
Regards
Ollie

reply to this

Ellis
"Looking for old and unusual Hondas"
posted: Tuesday, January 19, 2016 02:10
Subject: Re: Takegawa complete dry clutch kit wanted

Hi Ollie,
I've been looking for one as well. Are you looking for the version for the stock 5 speed or Takegawa's 6 speed transmission? I've been tracking down individual parts and have come up with all of them save for one.

Ellis

Hello all
I'm looking for the complete takegawa dry clutch kit for a Honda dream 50 . Please message me if you have or know someone with one for sale . Also looking for a aluminium petrol tank for the dream 50 .
Thank you
Regards
Ollie

reply to this

Ollie Friend

posted: Tuesday, January 19, 2016 09:28
Subject: Re: Re: Takegawa complete dry clutch kit wanted

Hi Ollie,
I've been looking for one as well. Are you looking for the version for the stock 5 speed or Takegawa's 6 speed transmission? I've been tracking down individual parts and have come up with all of them save for one.

Ellis
Hello all
Thank you
Regards
Ollie

Hello Ellis
I'm looking for the 6 speed type . If you could let me know what you find that would be great thank you very much regards
Ollie

reply to this

Ellis
posted: Thursday, April 20, 2017 05:43
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Takegawa complete dry clutch kit wanted

Hi Ollie,

Ellis
Hello all
Thank you
Regards
Ollie

Hello Ellis
I'm looking for the 6 speed type . If you could let me know what you find that would be great thank you very much regards
Ollie

Hello Ollie,
I have two answers for you. I have a complete Takegawa kit less the right cover. Yours if you want it. Another way to go, and the way I ended up going is to use the NECTO APE100 dry clutch kit. If you go the NECTO route, it all matches up to the Dream 50, except for the right cover. That matches up, but the oil feed for the right end of the crank requires the case be modified. If you're interested, I can describe the needed machine work in detail for you.

Ellis

reply to this

Alexkukko
"Full throttle opening!"
posted: Saturday, September 2, 2017 11:46
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Takegawa complete dry clutch kit wanted

Hi Ollie,

Ellis
Hello all
Thank you
Regards
Ollie

Hello Ellis
Ollie

Hello Ollie,
I have two answers for you. I have a complete Takegawa kit less the right cover. Yours if you want it. Another way to go, and the way I ended up going is to use the NECTO APE100 dry clutch kit. If you go the NECTO route, it all matches up to the Dream 50, except for the right cover. That matches up, but the oil feed for the right end of the crank requires the case be modified. If you're interested, I can describe the needed machine work in detail for you.

Ellis

Hello Ellis I'm interested to mod. Necto for my Dream !

What machine work are necesary (in detail)

You have pictures of the work ?

You can help me

Thanks Alessandro from Italy

reply to this

Ellis
posted: Saturday, September 2, 2017 17:05
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Takegawa complete dry clutch kit wanted

Hi Ollie,

Ellis
Hello all
Thank you
Regards
Ollie

Hello Ellis
Ollie

Hello Ollie,

Ellis

Hello Ellis I'm interested to mod. Necto for my Dream !

What machine work are necesary (in detail)

You have pictures of the work ?

You can help me

Hi Ollie,
I can't send pictures through the forum, at least I can't see a way to do that. You can contact me at eholman@comcast.net and I can send you the pictures. Here's what's required.

A small bit of solid aluminum T6060T6 round bar was machined out to fit the 1205-KF0-003 OIL SEAL (12X20X5) and a groove was machined in to fit the 94520-22000 CIRCLIP (INNER) (22MM) to retain the oil seal. I used the original Dream50 side cover as a guide for these dimensions. This oil seal holder was undercut to match the inside dimensions of the NECTO case's oil feed, there is a steel restrictor installed in the feed way, that needs to be removed to allow the oil seal holder to be pressed in. The extension to the oil seal holder is drilled to the same dimensions as the restrictor to maintain oil pressure. A side view of the part looks like a "T" where the top of the "T" is the oil seal holder and the leg of the "T" is pressed into oil feed way. As you'll see in the pictures, the holder required a small cut out of the wall that forms the clutch housing.

Ellis

reply to this
CMS is an independent supplier of spare parts and has no commercial link with Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha or Kawasaki.