Honda CRF50 information
With inverted forks, punchy 50cc four stroke engine, easy automatic clutch with three speed transmission and the CRF styling, most kids would have ‘Santa’ deposit one of these in their Christmas Stocking!
With Honda’s build quality and full dealer service back-up most parents would rather pay a little extra for the Genuine Honda product, rather than take a chance on a cheap far Eastern copy of variable quality and zero after sales service! Why buy a cheap copy, when you could have the real thing?
Below are just some of the reasons why:
* Dependable 49cc SOHC four-stroke engine develops smooth, easy-to-use power.
* 10.0:1 compression ratio for good performance.
* Maintenance-free CD ignition and automatic cam-chain tensioner.
* 13mm piston-valve carburettor offers excellent fuel mileage and throttle response throughout the rpm range.
* Smooth-changing three-speed transmission and automatic clutch offer simple operation and an easy get away.
Honda CRF50 photo
Honda CRF50 owners
Here is a list of machines proudly owned by our community members, that are the same or similar to this machine.
- Mini bikes resources
Visit our friends at www.honda-dax.com Enjoy :)
- World's Fastest monkey
9 times Dakar rally competitor Ivo Kastan has been inspired by the biographical film of New Zealan