Honda CB360 US Forum

Honda CB360 SPORT 1974 USA

Can't contact CMS directly

Honda CB360 US Forum

author
Ray Murray

posted: Wednesday, July 5, 2017 13:30
Subject: Can't contact CMS directly

I recently bought a RR, fork collar for my 1974 CB360 swinging arm rebuild. The product number on the schematic is 52141333000 and shows the part to have 2 grease holes in it which is a vast improvement and what I wanted. After waiting some considerable time for it to be dispatched and to arrive in New Zealand, the part had no grease holes in it and the part number was totally different 52142-369-000. No way of Emailing CMS. If I sent it back I would be worse off. I'm wondering if CMS think that because I'm on the other side of the world, I should take whatever they give me. The bolt was correct to the order, so why not the RR fork collar ? Buyers beware, particularly overseas buyers! It would be so much nicer and easier to be able to contact CMS directly rather than this way if it gets printed at all. Applying for a RMS is no guarantee that you will get your money back or the correct part.

reply to this
CMS is an independent supplier of spare parts and has no commercial link with Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha or Kawasaki.