Honda CB125K3

muffler\exaust

Honda CB125K3 Forum

author

Cb125k

posted: Tuesday, June 5, 2007 16:23
Subject: muffler\exaust

Hi everyone,

It seems hard to get aftermarkert mufflers\exhausts for the cb125 k´series... Does any one know where to find them? Have a cb 125 k from 1968 with the same mufflers as the one in the ad above, sligtly longer than the k3 series ..

Vasco

reply to this

James Morgan

posted: Tuesday, July 17, 2007 17:37
Subject: Re: muffler\exaust

Hi everyone,

It seems hard to get aftermarkert mufflers\exhausts for the cb125 k´series... Does any one know where to find them? Have a cb 125 k from 1968 with the same mufflers as the one in the ad above, sligtly longer than the k3 series ..

Vasco

Hi I quite agree, maybe if we added them to the CMS wish list, they might consider getting OEM made up?

James

reply to this

James Morgan

posted: Tuesday, July 17, 2007 17:38
Subject: Re: Re: muffler\exaust

Hi everyone,

Vasco

Hi I quite agree, maybe if we added them to the CMS wish list, they might consider getting OEM made up?

James

reply to this

Cb125k

posted: Tuesday, July 17, 2007 19:45
Subject: Re: Re: Re: muffler\exaust

James

Seriously, I´ve been looking out for them on the net since I posted this topic here and I haven´t had any luck yet...

Don´t know exactly how many bikers here do have a cb 125 k, but it should be interesting to change some ideias ;)

all the best

reply to this

James Morgan

posted: Wednesday, July 18, 2007 12:56
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: muffler\exaust

James

Seriously, I´ve been looking out for them on the net since I posted this topic here and I haven´t had any luck yet...

Don´t know exactly how many bikers here do have a cb 125 k, but it should be interesting to change some ideias ;)

all the best

Maybe a compromise, ask CMS to get the OEM part for the CB175 which is very popular in the U.K and the USA, these parts could then be used on the CB125 K3 as well(not the headers just the mufflers). The frames are more or less identical, so the mounting brackets would line up. I have one CB125K3 and 3 CB175's all of them need silencers.
Cheers........James

reply to this

Cb125k

posted: Wednesday, August 8, 2007 11:26
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: muffler\exaust

Hi guys,

Were can I find the partnumber for the exhausts ?

reply to this

James Morgan

posted: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 14:53
Subject: Re: Re: muffler\exaust

Hi everyone,

Vasco

James

Perhaps CMS would consider just the silencers for all the CB125/175 range of bikes, I know there would be some compromises, but basicaly one type would do all?
What does CMS say about this?
James

reply to this
CMS is an independent supplier of spare parts and has no commercial link with Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha or Kawasaki.