Retu's profile

My work is a project manager in a construction company dealing with building systems.

I'm passioned about motorbikes since a teenager and still have passion about Italian bikes like Moto Guzzi and of course Vintage Japanese bikes from the 70's.

Been riding since 1972, had a break in between because of studies and family, and started again in 1999 with Honda CB750K.

I ride only day trips and to have coffee with my biker friends in summer evening, the season is very short here in Finland.

I think having now my ultimate machines, a 16 years old Moto Guzzi California Titanium and a Vintage Honda CB450K5 from the year 1972.
Retu 
"It's Hero Time" - Age: 68

vehicles

Make
model name
year

Honda CB450K5 1972
Make: Honda
Name: CB450K5
year: 1972

customer reviews

CB450K5 restoring Monday, May 25, 2020
Many thanks, after three years of restoring during the wintertime is now finished and these parts were the last for setting the carbs. Now my CB450K5 is really rocking after hard work. Cheers Reima 75294
Thread clutch Tuesday, April 24, 2018
Great new part for restoring with original parts my darling vintage Honda :-) 69558
Fuel tank cap for CB350F Sunday, December 31, 2017
Quality of the fuel tank cap is great and goes well to a vintage bike for restoring.

Thanks a lot again to CMSNL's crew!

Cheers Reima 68674

link to this page

CMS is an independent supplier of spare parts and has no commercial link with Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha or Kawasaki.