Theowl's profile

1/ Retired Sports field machinery mechanic.
2/ Passionate about, MOTORCYCLES.
3/ Riding since I could get my leg over something and start it.
4/ Average mileage;About 10 laps, I'm not as fit as I used to be.
5/ Ultimate machine;Trackmaster Triumph, I have ridden one and---wow, a frame with a brain. Easy two wheel slides. Better than any thing I put together and they look great.
Theowl 
"If in dought, go flat out." - Age: 73

vehicles

Make
model name
year

Yamaha SR500 FLAT TRACKER 1981
Make: Yamaha
year: 1981

Yamaha SRX 250 1984
Make: Yamaha
Name: SRX 250
year: 1984

customer reviews

PLUG, SCREW and O RING Sunday, March 21, 2021
Arrived after a couple of delays which is good considering covid 19 and how small the order was, a tiny brass screw and O ring. Not fitted, spare ( mashed the O ring last time fitted).... 78335
Hitch hiker's guide to fixing oil leaks on a SRX 250 Monday, July 13, 2020
Received quicker than expected (covid 19). Fitted, no more oil leaks, whoopee! Thank you. 75848
My one is better Saturday, July 06, 2019
Not much help to you unfortunately, no fault of CMS. The one I made is thicker and a better fit around the seal. It arrived promptly as usual. 72569
Holder Leaver with thread for a mirror. Friday, March 01, 2019
With this item I now have a right hand mirror. I'm getting on in years and can't whip my head around to see behind me any more. It was the correct part sent promptly (as usual) and has... 71694
Customer review Tuesday, August 07, 2018
CMS sent me a diaphragm set for a Yamaha SRX 250 motorcycle. Prompt delivery, thank you. It has been fitted and the bike is going fine.
CMS still has the Yamaha SRX 250 motorcycle... 70381
IGNITION COIL ASSY Friday, November 17, 2017
I've been dealing with you guys for some time now and am always impressed with your service. I received the coil promptly and well packed. The new coil eliminated ignition as the problem... 68327
14 tooth sprocket for yamaha SRX250t Sunday, January 08, 2017
Thank you, the sprocket was received, well packed, it was the correct one Don't really know what else to say, well done you lot.
BRACKET, LICENCE Monday, January 18, 2016
BRACKET, LICENCE 4BE8455100 was received, it was the right one, it was fitted and every thing is fine. I expect nothing less from CMS your service is exemplary  52631
Got it Monday, December 02, 2013
I received the plug cap quite promptly
thank you. It is still in it's wrapper. I have a long way to go with this rebuild before needing it.  16881

link to this page

CMS is an independent supplier of spare parts and has no commercial link with Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha or Kawasaki.