Monkey nut's profile

Hi I got my first honda monkey in 1972 at the age of 20 and still got it and now 4 more as well a total of 5 this is a strange illness , where will it end. The first bike was used for my work as an electrical apprentice which I still do it comes in handy working on wiring harnesses on my more custom bikes . I ride about 2000k a year to rally's and shows ,it drives my wife nuts that's all for now must order some more from CMS Paul
Monkey nut 
"Got a monkey ride it" - Age: 72

customer reviews

Foot rest (bar comp step) Saturday, September 30, 2017
Hi I'm at the start of a complete restoration of a 37 year old z50j l am going to return it to factory fresh condition. This will need only the correct parts. With the use of micro Fische... 67961
Starter kick Tuesday, May 03, 2016
Hi all
Why buy pattern parts when you can get the correct part at great prices and know the part is a perfect fit no brainer really 58421
Correct part Wednesday, March 30, 2016
Hi if you are doing a full restoration you have to use the correct parts not copy parts . The rivet counters can always tell copy or real ,and at these prices it makes no sense. The... 56631
Threaded top set Sunday, August 04, 2013
Hi just a quick note, this is an original honda part, helps to finish of a bottom to top restoration.with all nuts and bolts changed for new more parts to get yet.
So I will be back... 11051

link to this page

CMS is an independent supplier of spare parts and has no commercial link with Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha or Kawasaki.