VFR750Finn's profile

Just bought an old 1989 Honda VFR750F to get back into biking after a 30 year break. I had several Yamahas and Hondas in the 70s/early 80s. This Honda I just bought is almost as old as my break from biking!
VFR750Finn 
"Keep it standard (with original parts)!" - Age: 64

vehicles

Make
model name
year

Honda SH300I 2013
Make: Honda
Name: SH300I
year: 2013

customer reviews

Very good ring mechanism Friday, June 07, 2019
A secure ring but easy to add your keys onto. Appears to be good quality. 72394
So glad CMS stil had this! Thursday, July 27, 2017
I dropped my bike in a gas station and damaged the right hand side cowl/fairing. I was told that the part was no longer available by my local dealers. Fortunately CMS were able to find... 67472
Really glad this part became available! Wednesday, September 21, 2016
I've had this on my watch list for some time now so was really pleased that it became available. The original cover had become distorted and kept rubbing on the rear tire. I'd tried... 65059
Fuel System Overhaul Wednesday, March 30, 2016
I bought the pump assembly along with all the parts required for a full fuel system overhaul on my 1989 VFR750 (carburetors, hoses, relay). I recon it's worth buying parts like this... 56601
Carburetor overhaul Friday, August 07, 2015
I carried out a complete carburetor overhaul on all four carbs. The piston vacuums are essential parts for the complete overhaul. The old VFR is running like new again! 44881
Very good quality sport-bag Wednesday, January 28, 2015
This bag came in very handy when touring Scandinavia last summer. I had it strapped to the rack on top of my top box. Plenty of room with good separate compartments at both ends and... 35651
Save yourself a lot of time and hassle with this tool Wednesday, April 02, 2014
This tool certainly makes your clutch replacement much easier and for what it costs there isn't much point messing around making your own tool. 22311
Great Saturday, July 27, 2013
I was very pleased that this part was still available a it's actually quite an important part - perhaps even a life-saver if yor chain snaps. 10511

link to this page

CMS is an independent supplier of spare parts and has no commercial link with Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha or Kawasaki.