Forums

On this page you find the latest topics from the forums on this website. When you want to view the complete thread of a forum, simply click the corresponding link below.

Honda CY 50 piston kit 42,5mm (oversize) 
PISTON KIT(STD) (39mm) all 6 volt engines Forum Hallo,

Ik heb een set nodig van 42,5 mm. Is deze leverbaar?

Dank u

Deniz
Tuesday, January 15, 2008 

Re: Re: Carbs for 1969 Honda CL250 
(16101-286-094) R.CARBU,CB.CL250 Forum
I found some carbs that are compatible, I would delete the post but I don't know how. Thanks.

Just leave your post in-tact. It's good info for the others aswell.
Monday, January 14, 2008 

Re: Carbs for 1969 Honda CL250 
(16101-286-094) R.CARBU,CB.CL250 Forum I found some carbs that are compatible, I would delete the post but I don't know how. Thanks.
Thursday, January 10, 2008 

Re: Re: Renovating 1973 Honda CB72 
CUSHION ASSY., R.FR. Forum
The pegs, were only on a few models, and would not cause yuor problem.........have you tried heating up the lower slider,this might release the tube,it works on alloy sliders, which expand faster then the steel tube, but I am not sure in your case.But you have nothing to lose by warming it up and then trying.

Thanks...
Wednesday, January 09, 2008 

WP 
BOLT-WP,6X14 Forum what WP in BOLT-WP stands for?

Re: Renovating 1973 Honda CB72 
CUSHION ASSY., R.FR. Forum The pegs, were only on a few models, and would not cause yuor problem.........have you tried heating up the lower slider,this might release the tube,it works on alloy sliders, which...

Re: Cdi 
SJ50S BALI 1995 E Forum
Hi i have one of these bikes and it is restricted in the cdi.

i have brought a new CDI and i cant find it anywhere on the bike.

if there is anything u can do to help and i mean anythink please let me know.

just for a little more information i have looked under the seat behind the beatery. in the frount behind the pannel and where the frount lite is and no luck :(

merry xmas and please make mine 100x better

Hallo,
your...
Tuesday, January 08, 2008 

Re: Re: Renovating 1963 Honda CB72 
CUSHION ASSY., R.FR. Forum Hi James
Thanks very much. Very helpful.
I got the chrome seal holders off ok and one of the fork tubes together with it's piston and collars etc. But the other tube does'nt...

Re: Re: Re: Honda SS50 New fuel tank needed 
TANK,FUEL *G-31* Forum Yeah, well, have you tried Jaap in Amsterdam? if not, contact me of list for his details.

Cheers,

Mike

Re: Re: Honda SS50 New fuel tank needed 
TANK,FUEL *G-31* Forum Hi Mike, it has been on my wishlist for ages, classifieds... still haven't bumped in to one. Do you have any new stock to give scrape this item from my wishlist ;-)

CUSHION ASSY., R.FR. Forum Hi, all Cb72 front forks have oil seal holders, the chrome tube at the top of the lower slider, this screws on and off and releases the fork tube and all its damping rings etc. This...

Re: Re: Renovating 1973 Honda CB72 
CUSHION ASSY., R.FR. Forum [Sorry James. Missprint on the year. It's a 1963 CB72. No filters in these little babys. I dont suppose you know much about these?
Monday, January 07, 2008 

Re: Renovating 1963 Honda CB72 
CUSHION ASSY., R.FR. Forum Sorry James. Missprint on the year. It's a 1963 CB72. No filters in these little babys. I dont suppose you know much about these?

Phil
Monday, January 07, 2008 

CUSHION ASSY., R.FR. Forum Hi
Did you unscrew the oil filter holders, pull out the assembly? Then you had a fork tube, with it's various locating and oil damper rings? You then remove those rings etc.............I...
Monday, January 07, 2008 

Re: Honda SS50 New fuel tank needed 
TANK,FUEL *G-31* Forum Hi, you should ad this to your wishlist
Monday, January 07, 2008 

need help please 
1980 KZ1000-D3 Z1R Forum Can someone please help need infomation I have a Z1R
if the bike engine get hot the it just cutout ( the engine goes dead I leave it to cool down as soon as it is cold it starts ...
Sunday, January 06, 2008 

Honda SS50 New fuel tank needed 
TANK,FUEL *G-31* Forum Hi, I am restoring a Honda SS50 moped with original new parts. I hope someone could help me find a new original fuel tank for it, preferably in green.

Thanks for your help!

Click...
Sunday, January 06, 2008 

XS1100 DIAPHRAGM ASSEMBLY 
DIAPHRAGM ASSY Forum Hello there,
please can you tell me if the diaphragm assembly includes the metal and plastic slider aswell as the rubber diaphragm,
thanks a lot,
Alex Lawton.
Saturday, January 05, 2008 

côte alésage pistion standard CB550K3 
PISTON KIT (STD) *REPRO* Forum Bonjour

je voudrais savoir si la côte alésage standard pour une 550 Four K3 HONDA de 1978 est bien de 58.5mm?

merci d'avance
-----------------------------------------------------

Hello...
Thursday, January 03, 2008 

Re: Bulb headlight Stanley 6V 35/36.5W 
TLR200 REFLEX US Forum I found a source in the USA:

http://www.interlight.biz/moreinfo.int?itemno=O-7324

It's an Osram-7324 bulb that they solder into the round headlight (on my XL185S).

Looks...
Wednesday, January 02, 2008 

CMS is an independent supplier of spare parts and has no commercial link with Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha or Kawasaki.