Honda CB175 SUPER SPORT (K0) Forum

Honda CB175K0 SUPER SPORT

Honda CB175 Super Sport KO

Honda CB175 SUPER SPORT (K0) Forum

author
Stephen Porter

posted: Thursday, August 8, 2013 01:59
Subject: Honda CB175 Super Sport KO

Would like to find side covers for this bike any leads would be much appreciated.

reply to this

James Morgan

posted: Friday, August 23, 2013 10:35
Subject: Re: Honda CB175 Super Sport KO

Would like to find side covers for this bike any leads would be much appreciated.

Hi
The best place to find covers for your very rare KO is in the USA and Canada - I believe they were plastic push on typ and they may interchange with the ones off the CB125SS twin which had a similar chassis with push on type plastic guards as opposed to the screw on metal items that fit the CB160. These plastic ones were reproduced fr a while and could be found on Ebay occasionally - I bought some and once painted were identical to the originals.
Good luck!

reply to this

James Morgan

posted: Friday, August 23, 2013 12:39
Subject: Re: Re: Honda CB175 Super Sport KO

Hi
The best place to find covers for your very rare KO is in the USA and Canada - I believe they were plastic push on typ and they may interchange with the ones off the CB125SS twin which had a similar chassis with push on type plastic guards as opposed to the screw on metal items that fit the CB160. These plastic ones were reproduced fr a while and could be found on Ebay occasionally - I bought some and once painted were identical to the originals.
Good luck!

This #17331240000XJ part should fit your CB175KO unfortunately CMS only have one side in stock.

reply to this
CMS is an independent supplier of spare parts and has no commercial link with Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha or Kawasaki.