forum has been disabled, posting not possible

Honda CA77 DREAM TOURING 305 US Forum

Honda CA77 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964I 1964II 1964III DREAM USA 142592

Ignition coil, P/N 30500-259-405, to pruchase.

Honda CA77 DREAM TOURING 305 US Forum

author
Phil Hensley

posted: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 04:39
Subject: Ignition coil, P/N 30500-259-405, to pruchase.

I have this very nice bike that I would like to ride in clasic car and motorcycle shows and parades. The coil is going bad, only one cylinder fires. I would appreciate some help in locating the coil (P/N 30500-259-405).

reply to this

Edwin Van Der Veen

posted: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 11:56
Subject: Re: Ignition coil, P/N 30500-259-405, to pruchase.

I have this very nice bike that I would like to ride in clasic car and motorcycle shows and parades. The coil is going bad, only one cylinder fires. I would appreciate some help in locating the coil (P/N 30500-259-405).

Hi Phil,

I've located the part for you. But as you can see, this item is no longer available and probably never to be made again

However you could add the item to your wishlish
so that whenever the item is enlisted again, you'll be notified.
Another option is to query classified sites (ebay craigslist) and try your luck there too.
Now since these are options which are likely not to yield short term results (if any), you might also might try to actually repair the coil or let your local electrician give it a try!

reply to this

Phil Hensley

posted: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 17:03
Subject: Re: Re: Ignition coil, P/N 30500-259-405, to pruchase.

Fast Edie -Thank you for your fast response. I will try your sugestions. In the mean time, if anyone has any information on a location of the coil, please contact me. Thanks again.

Hi Phil,

I've located the part for you. But as you can see, this item is no longer available and probably never to be made again

However you could add the item to your wishlish
so that whenever the item is enlisted again, you'll be notified.
Another option is to query classified sites (ebay craigslist) and try your luck there too.
Now since these are options which are likely not to yield short term results (if any), you might also might try to actually repair the coil or let your local electrician give it a try!

reply to this

Bill Smythe

posted: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 06:28
Subject: Re: Ignition coil, P/N 30500-259-405, to pruchase.

I OFTEN send Honda riders to http://www.cmsnl.com. But one assist list is inadequate. Also consider: http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/HondaDream
We are very new, but have some good members. Maybe one can help.

BillSF9c

reply to this
CMS is an independent supplier of spare parts and has no commercial link with Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha or Kawasaki.