Honda CT90 TRAIL 90 K0 US Forum

Honda CT90 TRAIL 90 K0 1966 USA

Honda CT90 k0 decals

- Honda CT90 TRAIL 90 K0 US Forum

Jeffrey Weldon
posted: Monday, November 3, 2008 21:21 

Subject: Honda CT90 k0 decals

I am looking for the decal that goes on the left side of my 1968 CT90 k0...I can make out that it should show something about shifting...any ideas out there?

reply to this

Fast Eddie
posted: Wednesday, November 5, 2008 10:02 

Subject: Re: Honda CT90 k0 decals

Hi Jeffrey!
I only found this decal but I guess that's not what you're looking for.
On which part (tank or frame etc) is it attached ?

Cheerz

reply to this
"I Get From Zero To horny In Just 2.56 Beers"
Jeffrey Weldon
posted: Wednesday, November 5, 2008 21:37 

Subject: Decal update

Hi Jeffrey!
I only found this

Hi Eddy, hey I'm sorry I typed so fast i forgot to mention that the decal i need is on the left arm of the rear swingarm...what's left looks like shifting instructions for the dual range trans...also i need a circular decal for the handlebar crown that is below the speedo about the size of a quarter that describes where the safest speeds are for the gearing....weird stuff no? thanks for the help! Jeff

decal but I guess that's not what you're looking for.
On which part (tank or frame etc) is it attached ?

Cheerz

Hi Eddy, hey I'm sorry I typed so fast i forgot to mention that the decal i need is on the left arm of the rear swingarm...what's left looks like shifting instructions for the dual range trans...also i need a circular decal for the handlebar crown that is below the speedo about the size of a quarter that describes where the safest speeds are for the gearing....weird stuff no? thanks for the help! Jeff

reply to this
Jeffrey Weldon
posted: Wednesday, November 5, 2008 21:46 

Subject: Re: Re: Honda CT90 k0 decals

reply to this

Fast Eddie
posted: Thursday, November 6, 2008 08:48 

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Honda CT90 k0 decals

Hi Jeff,
Well the decal that was originally on the left of the swingarm might differ from yours.
See number 13.
Here is a photo of that caution mark.

Haven't discovered the speedo decal neither. Are you sure you are looking at the right CT90? There seem to be a lot of different models.

Good luck with the search

reply to this
"I Get From Zero To horny In Just 2.56 Beers"
Jeffrey Weldon
posted: Thursday, November 6, 2008 22:45 

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Honda CT90 k0 decals

Hi Eddy,

Yeah I'm lookin at the right CT90 catalog...the sicker maeked caution is an exhaust pipe design warning and is typically found on the right side arm of the swing arm, and the shifting instructions for mine go on the left arm...the little decal on the handle bar crown is no where to be found in my research...if i could have your e-mail address i could send you a couple of digital pics of what i'm looking for....many thanks again!

Jeff

reply to this