Falang's profile

I ride motorcycle since I am 18 years and got the license. I ride in the average 12000 Km/9000mls a year with my two Harleys together. Small customizing and small service I did by mayself. But this year the HD were finished and I want to know if there is a genious mechanic inside of me. Hohoho I bought a Honda CB 250 g from 1975 in very good condition, 39000 KM and all parts completed and original and started a Cafe Racer Project. I stripped it down to the last bolt and begann 8 weeks ago to refresh the parts, remove all saftey parts against to new ( brake, tyres, forkoil, dust seals....) but I want to use when possible most of the original parts and screwes. At the moment frame work, loop and seat adjustment, gastank. I try to upload some pictures.... Keep a look and feel free to comment... See you on the road, ride carefull and always come home in your garage in good condition.... Please excuse the bad grammar

Martin the Falang
Falang 
"When I ride my motorbike I feel free" - Age: 114

vehicles

Make
model name
year

Harley-Davidson SWITCHBACK FLD 2012
year: 2012

Honda CB 250 G 1975
Make: Honda
Name: CB 250 G
year: 1975

link to this page

CMS is an independent supplier of spare parts and has no commercial link with Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha or Kawasaki.