Forums

On this page you find the latest topics from the forums on this website. When you want to view the complete thread of a forum, simply click the corresponding link below.

Re: GZ125 
MUFFLER SET, CB500FOUR, CB550FOURK-K2 Forum Howdy, I would start browsing in the suzie area to start with
Tuesday, March 04, 2008 

Re: cx500 alternative stator 
GENERATOR CX500 *REPRO* Forum Yeah, hi, no probs so far
Tuesday, March 04, 2008 

Re: Wheel Bearing Removal 
MUFFLER SET, CB500FOUR, CB550FOURK-K2 Forum You need to heat up the hub with a blow torch and then bang the hub against a piece of wood, one should come out then it is easier to remove the other
Peter
Since Both sides of the hub have bears pressed in, how do you press them out? i can only get a thin rod inside but it goes thru the bearing on the other side that im trying to press out..
Tuesday, March 04, 2008 

Re: Re: Loss of Power  
MUFFLER SET, CB500FOUR, CB550FOURK-K2 Forum Thank you for the reply and the link! Will definitely spend some time there ... I did replace the plugs last summer with new OE plugs. The old ones were relatively clean with just...
Sunday, March 02, 2008 

cx500 alternative stator 
GENERATOR CX500 *REPRO* Forum Hi there,

Did anybody experience the alternative part for cx500 stator ?
Saturday, March 01, 2008 

Re: Loss of Power  
MUFFLER SET, CB500FOUR, CB550FOURK-K2 Forum What about the spark plug? It could be overheated after a while.

There is some information on it here:
http://www.nightrider.com/biketech/spkplghnbook.htm
Saturday, March 01, 2008 

Re: Re: help 
SEAT CONP.,DOUBLE Forum Thank You! I guess it too, but better ask before!
bye!
Tuesday, February 26, 2008 

Re: help 
SEAT CONP.,DOUBLE Forum Hi,

I guess double means: two-seater, suited for two people.
I think the biggest difference with the reproduction version is the price , and the list of models it is suited...
Monday, February 25, 2008 

Loss of Power  
MUFFLER SET, CB500FOUR, CB550FOURK-K2 Forum Just ran across this site, and thought I'd throw this out there ... Have an '85 700 that runs well. Have done a lot to replace electrical components and cooling parts to get it highway...
Sunday, February 24, 2008 

GZ125 
MUFFLER SET, CB500FOUR, CB550FOURK-K2 Forum hi all,

I'm struggling to find the tappet settings for my girlfriends Suzuki GZ125, anyone help

Cheers
Sunday, February 24, 2008 

help 
BAR,PILLION STEP Forum I need the little metal support for ths step, but i can't find out in the whole site. you now, is the little metal piece at the end of this metal bar. can anyone help me, please?
thanks
Friday, February 22, 2008 

help 
SEAT CONP.,DOUBLE Forum what'does it mean "double"? and wich are the difference between the repro and the original? is the repro even in leather? or is just in plastic or similar?
thanks.
Friday, February 22, 2008 

ZX600E ram air system 
FILTER-AIR Forum I am building an off raod buggy with a ZX600E engine.
From the top of the carb assemble between carb 1 & 2 & 3 & 4 there is a small connection which joins each other and then goes...
Thursday, February 21, 2008 

Re: Accelerator not releasing 
MUFFLER SET, CB500FOUR, CB550FOURK-K2 Forum
Hi, we've been having a few frosty mornings and now my accelerator does not release. The problem seems to go away in the late morning (once temp has risen).

I have lubricated the accelerator cable and the accelerator grip, however still have the same problem.

any other ideas would be appreciated

I...
Wednesday, February 20, 2008 

Accelerator not releasing 
MUFFLER SET, CB500FOUR, CB550FOURK-K2 Forum Hi, we've been having a few frosty mornings and now my accelerator does not release. The problem seems to go away in the late morning (once temp has risen).

I have lubricated the...
Wednesday, February 20, 2008 

Re: Honda 450 Nighthawk 
MUFFLER SET, CB500FOUR, CB550FOURK-K2 Forum Hi Aarne!

It's not exactly the same as the original owners manual, but this Clymer book seems to contain extensive info on this bike.

Perhaps this can be of use to you....
Tuesday, February 19, 2008 

Re: meter,tacho 
METER,TACHO Forum
what is the exact prices of the item?
on the site it is not so clear

Hey!
It's like the page says: 125 Euros.
If you're from the European Union you'll also have to pay an...
Tuesday, February 19, 2008 

70etlk powerhead 
MUFFLER SET, CB500FOUR, CB550FOURK-K2 Forum yamaha 70 etlk powerhead is dead. can someone tell me what type of powerhead,year model, That I can put on this outboard.
Monday, February 18, 2008 

Re: carburetor is not getting gas 
(16103-MB4-775) CARBURETOR ASSY.3 Forum
three of the four carbs, work great 1 is not getting gas, and I tried carb. cleaner and running fuel line cleaner still same problem. When I spray carb. cleaner in this carb. it runs fine for a second soon as I stop same thing, how can I fix this?

You...
Sunday, February 17, 2008 

meter,tacho 
METER,TACHO Forum what is the exact prices of the item?
on the site it is not so clear
Thursday, February 14, 2008 

CMS is an independent supplier of spare parts and has no commercial link with Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha or Kawasaki.